Friday, May 19, 2017

Nets cards traded for in April

April started with a bang as I got a large trade on the very first day of the month. One of those cards happened to be a Nets card.
From 1998-99 Hardcourt comes card #4, Keith Van Horn. It is pretty rare for me to add new cards from this set, it's only the third since 2002. I also can't remember the last time I found a new Van Horn card to add.

You can see more of the trade in my April Trade Recap on Cardboard History.

This Tom Washington card from 1973-74 came from EP of Old Red Sox Cards blog. I have been busy with other stuff and didn't get this posted at the end of April like I planned.
 It's not too often I get ABA era Nets cards in trade so that's a good thing! It was really more of a gift than a trade to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment